Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- Name: Robin Cherry
- Location: Red Hook, NY, United States
I've visited garlic festivals in Gilroy, Saugerties, Lautrec, and on the Isle of Wight as flavorful research for a book I'm writing on the history of garlic. I've also planted 180 cloves of garlic in my Hudson Valley backyard (with an emphasis on the spicy varieties of Eastern Europe). Please join me on my journey to eat, cook, and learn about garlic in my neighborhood and around the world. And please share your favorite garlic recipes. I'm also a travel writer and author of Catalog: The Illustrated History of Mail Order Shopping.
- Marvelous Montenegro
- Montenegro Airlines
- La Reserve, Albi
- Pink Garlic Festival in Lautrec
- Garlic-Pepper Shrimp over Roasted Garlic-Goat Chee...
- Crabby Garlic Cheese Bread
- Crab Cakes on Coleslaw Drizzled with Roasted Garli...
- Seed Savers Convention
- Hudson Valley Garlic Festival